Saturday, May 30, 2015

Art related paraphernalia

There are many ways with which we can fuel our interest in painting. Like many hobbies, you can find a number of various paraphernalia related to watercolour. I have too many tubes of paint and paint brushes, so I've been looking at gadgets. Here are a few that I have found online:

Cell phone cases (my latest purchase)

Pendants
Mouse pads
Pens that look like brushes

I live in the country. Do you think I should get one of these for my garden?
 

There are also numerous key chains, t-shirts related to art that you can find in so many areas.

And then you can convert your watercolour paintings onto t-shirts, pillow cases, cushions leggings, coffee mugs, mouse pads, fridge magnets, tote bags, caps in addition to the obvious cards and prints.  You'll be amazed by the number of online companies that offer this type of service.

What cool paraphernalia have you discovered? 

This week's art find is Krzysztof Espero Kowalski

Krzysztof Kowalski
 
Have a great week,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.