Saturday, August 13, 2016

Not renewing Art Tutor membership

Last week my Art Tutor membership expired.  I went to renew it and noticed a significant increase in costs from last year.  Does anyone know why there is such an increase?

For the amount of time I spend on Art Tutor which is probably once or twice a month to check out the gallery and leave a few comments, it no longer makes sense for me to renew at these new costs. 

I joined the week Art Tutor began, so I'm sad to be leaving. Someday when I retire I might join up again to try the pastel and other lessons.

This online service has much to offer artists and I will continue to recommend it to anyone asking me for resources to learn how to paint.

Anybody wishing to get a hold of me for ideas or articles can always reach me here - dbeaul0155@rogers.com or through comments below.

Today's artist find is Elke Memmler,
Elke Memmler watercolour
See you in two weeks
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.