Saturday, July 29, 2017

New Product from Art Graf

A few weeks ago, I was in Montreal exploring small art supply shops and in one of them, the salesperson demonstrated the Art Graf Artist Tailor Chalk. She explained how the set of earth tones was popular and she was waiting for some new supplies. I purchased the carbon black chalk after her short demo.  She rubbed the chalk (1-3/4" x 2") on dry watercolour paper, then ran a wet brush on it and it became a beautiful intense black.
The various online reviews of this product is incredible.  Users love how the colors are rich and intense and how a little goes a long way.

There are a few different ways to use this product from Portugal:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4avnrWPOc.   

I haven't used it yet in a painting but I know I will enjoy it.  Once I start using it, I'll consider if it's worthwhile purchasing the earth tones.  However, they number of colours of this product are very limited.

Today's artist find is Antonio Bartolo.
Antonio Bartolo watercolour
Have a great week,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.